Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lucky Find?

A few months ago, I had officially decided that I no longer wanted to commute 45 minutes to and from work everyday. I was fed up with long hours and little pay. I was working in an environment that just did not suit me. I was surrounded by others who felt like I did. The difference? I decided to do something about it. Without knowing what my next move would be I gave my employer notice that I was leaving. That began my job search. I was looking for something local that was less stressful. I had no idea what I was in for. A few weeks into my search, on a popular job searching site, I found an opportunity to work from home. After some careful research, it sunk in. THIS WAS FOR ME! I could be my own boss, design my own flexible schedule and be surrounded by team members who are proud of their work, up beat and stay at home with their children like I want to someday! I suddenly realized, I did not find a JOB like I originally set out to do. Oh, no. What I found was far better and beyond my wildest dreams! I found an opportunity to start my own business at very little cost. When I learned that in 2-4 years I could earn a 6 figure residual income that would last my entire life and could then be passed on to my children, there was no stopping me. I knew that this was a way to earn a great income from the comfort of my own home and have the time to really enjoy it! I read about so many others in this business who have done so and realized if they could do it, then so could I! All it takes is time, commitment and a no-quit positive attitude. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment