Thursday, April 2, 2009
Consumer Driven Healthcare
With so many people unfortunately losing their jobs, more and more individuals are left without medical insurance. What's more, even those who are fortunate enough to have jobs in this difficult economy are often without dental insurance. To sum it up, 70% of Americans are either uninsured or underinsured. So, what is the solution? I think it is consumer driven healthcare. What I mean by this is medical and dental discount programs that serve as the affordable alternative to insurance. As an independent business owner for a company that offers such programs, I can tell you that the need is great! My company is heading in the right direction and has been for 17 years! We currently have over 1.7 million Americans enrolled into our discount health programs and the number grows daily. Why? Because, this is healthcare that anyone can afford and that anyone is elligible for. There are no waiting periods, deductibles, spending limits, age requirements, and it doesn't matter if you have a pre-existing conditon. We also currently have over 400,000 healthcare providers on our network nationwide, and again, this number is growing daily. Why? Because, healthcare providers recognize that this is the direction in which healthcare is going. More and more Americans are in need of healthcare for themselves and their families that is affordable and reliable. More and more Americans are turning to consumer driven healthcare! Happily, I spend my days helping them to find it and to understand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment