Thursday, April 2, 2009
Are We Afraid of Success?
Day after day as I work my home-based business, I wonder why it is so hard for so many people to believe in themselves. As a recruiter, I have the pleasure of speaking regularly with individuals who wish to work from home like I do. I am surprised, though that there are so many who simply do not accept a great opportunity when it is right there within their reach. Is is that there are not enough self-motivated, hard working, committed individuals out there? I don't think so. I think they are there, but that they are afraid. They can't quite get over their fear of success and their fear of failure. They see success as something unattainable to them, when they should see it as something they can achieve because so many others have. Working from home and operating my own business is not always easy, but I know that if I stay committed and consistent it will pay off. I will be enjoying a lifetime residual income, that I will someday be able to will to my children. Something of this capacity should not be easy to achieve, and it should take a lot of hard work. This is not something to fear, but rather something to grab a hold of. Everyone has the power to change their lives for the better. None of us should be waiting around for someone to come along and hand us a better life. Go out and get it! Then, be proud of it and share it with others. Anyone can do what I am doing. Anyone can own their own home-based business and enjoy flexible PT or FT hours, daily pay, and a residual income. You have the power to make a better future for you and for your family! So, rather then fear success, embrace it and know that it can be yours for a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment